-->

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Mail Art: Surprise & Delight

Schwoo...the 12 Tags of 2018 are under my belt, but now The Muse has awoken and wants to get BUSY.  I proceeded to sign up for a bunch of swaps over at SwapBot and ATCsForAll and now we're off and creating some more.  Today it's mail art.


Look at all of this delish stamp goodness!  Several Stampotique faves are here.  I wish you could see the sparkly bits I added, but alas, my photo skills haven't progressed that far.

This came together quickly with my trusty Distress and Memento inks and Copic markers as well as some Sharpie delights.  I'm going to add this to Stampotique's Snowy Christmas challenge.

Thanks to The Crafty Sugar Addict for mail art inspiration!!

Ho ho ho!  I hope your holiday season is full of laughter and joy.

5 comments:

Jools Robertson said...

Wonderful, love the colours
Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge
Jools x

Tera Callihan said...

I love love love this!!!!! ♡♡♡

Sternenglanz said...

so beauty! I Love it too!
Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

x Sternenglanz

Nadine said...

Hi,
fantasic, love it.
Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge.
Hugs Nadine

by belle said...

This is awesome!!