-->

Sunday, March 24, 2019

LawnFawnattics CASE Yourself challenge

Typically I'm all about getting inspiration from other people but every once in a while it's nice to look back through my own makes to get The Muse ready to roll.  That's what the LawnFawnattics challenge #49 is all about.  When I see CAS I think 'clean and simple', but when you add an E on the end it becomes 'copy and share'. 

Here's my new card:


And here's the old one:


I think my little dinosaur card will go to one of my little preschoolers.  Just can't go wrong with dinosaurs!

To play along and CASE yourself, check out the challenge HERE

I hope you're enjoying the beginning of spring (or fall, if that's where you are) and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Gab said...

So sweet! Love the background you made for that cute dino