-->

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The 100 Day Project - Days 41-50: Hand-drawn

For some reason it's really hit me this week that purposely creating for 100 days is more of a hike than a stroll.  This officially marks the halfway point; I'll be doing this for a good chunk of the YEAR.  Wow.

But all that aside, for now I've got days 41-50.  I picked my 10-day themes back at the beginning and I'm sure when I picked them I had something in mind.  As each new theme arrives though it seems like it takes a day or two to get my brain in gear.  It's interesting to me that it works that way.  I would have thought that once I got used to creating every day The Muse would just take off like a wild banshee.  Hmmm....  Regardless.  Here goes...

Days 41-50: Hand-drawn theme


Day 41:  A long time ago I made an ATC that was a close-up of a flower.  I love daisies so decided to try my hand a one.  That was a lot of little circles!  

Day 42:  Inspired by Kira Nichols' inchie creations...

Day 43:  There was a special event for my youngest (Class of 2020) today.  It was really cool and he and his classmates felt the love.

Day 44: Inspired by some art I spotted on Pinterest today.  It was a last minute decision to add a little bling to the rainbow - glad I did.

Day 45: I DO love my morning cuppa jo...  This mug was given to me by a good friend.  It's much prettier in person.

Day 46:  I love lilacs.  A couple of weeks ago I discovered the wonders of lilac blossom jam...yum!  Hence my 'ode to the lilac' inchie. 

Day 74: I see green outside my window every day as I'm in here creating.  Thank you, Mother Nature.

Day 48: I love this one.  I was getting kind of bored with using a black pen on a white background.  The hubs and I were talking about scuba diving the day before and when I sat down to get to work I noticed a scrap of lovely blue watery paper sitting on my desk.  Ta-dah!
Day 49: "The mountains are calling and I must go..."  I want to go camping.
Day 50: Today was a swirly, doodly kind of day...
Woot woot!  50 days down, 50 to go...

No comments: