-->

Saturday, February 27, 2021

"Can We Go Play Now?" ATC

 Hello!

I recently joined an ATC group on Facebook and in an effort to awaken The Muse posted a tic-tac-toe challenge (pick 3 prompts in a row).  I opted for "metal", "stamped image", and "vintage".


The look on their faces makes me chuckle.  I almost opted for the title, "My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad."  I remember the boy across the street and I would get into an argument while playing and run to our own driveway and yell that to each other.  LOL...kids.  I digress...

The metal bits on this are the colored metal tape (hardware store item) and gold wire behind the girls.  I put the tape on a piece of cardstock, embossed it and then dabbed alcohol inks over it.  I decided to try ripping it since I'd never tried that before.  It worked!

The stamped images are those little circly bits that I stamped on purple tissue paper.  Glued that onto a piece of corrugated cardstock I found in my stash (the lighter purple).

The girls are vintage-y and come from the Tim Holtz paper dolls pack.

Bada bing, bada boom...challenge done!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

sally said...

Love how this has come together!

Sally x