-->

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Favorite Quote...SDC #345

Hello, Peeps!  Yesterday I had a good ol' time celebrating my son's birthday.  It was quite different from what we had originally planned and it ended up being just fine.  A good time had by all...

I got back to 'work' (ha-ha...arting isn't work!) this morning in my little pandemic mini journal.  (I don't know that the name will stick, but for now it really is kind of a chronicle of what I'm thinking as we all go through this.)


The inspiration for this page was the Stampotique Designers Challenge for this fortnight: Favorite Quote.  I do love this one...it applies in so many situations - the current one for sure.  I don't know about you, but I'm constantly shaking my head in dismay when listening to the news or hearing about people ignoring the guidelines designed to keep us all safe.  Ai yai yai...

Be safe, stay sane, wishing you good health,
Julie

3 comments:

Jools Robertson said...

Amazing card and a favourite quote
Thank you for the Stampotique Challenge
Jools x

*Arwen* said...

Love your stuff Julie <3
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

xx Arwen

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is great
Thank you for joining us at Stampotique
Love Jan xx