-->

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Silver & Gold

 The title says it all.  I always am aghast when December 1st rolls around and I haven't done anything about Christmas cards.  If I enter this challenge every month, at least I'll have 12.  Ha ha!


I bought a pack of silver and gold card bases years ago thinking I'd be able to whip up some Christmas cards easily with them (and yet, here they sit...).  I die cut 'Believe' out of white cardstock and layered it over a solid gold base.  The stars were stamped and then embossed with silver embossing powder.  Can't get much more CAS than that!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Aren't you glad you had a reason to get out those gold card bases!!?! What a beautiful CAS design with your wonderful gold sentiment and little silver stars! thanks for joining in my CAS Christmas challenge this month! hope we see you every month so you can get those cards done! Julia xx

Loll said...

Beautiful card Julie! Perfect CAS design ... and such a great way to use your gold card bases! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Cathy said...

Beautifully CAS and a great design for making loads of Christmas cards! Great use of your gold card bases too. Thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x