-->

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Catching up

 This morning I was looking up old ATCs that I created and I discovered that my blog was a great resource.  Why have I been neglecting it??  A year or so ago, I read something about blogs being obsolete now with other social networking platforms taking the lead.  My thinking was that why should I bother blogging if there isn't an audience for it.  But wait!  I'm the audience!  So I'm back...at least for now.

At the beginning of this month I started a workshop series: Creative Jumpstart.  Damn!  I had heard about it before, but never could justify the price tag.  Was I wrong!  Each of the lessons I've watched so far has been well done and I've learned so much.  We're still at the beginning and I'm so pleased that The Muse has been roused from her slumber.  Here are a couple of the projects I've done so far...

Inspiration Journal




Recycled Envelopes for collage or mixed media projects


ATC


The theme of the workshop series is 'connections'.  How perfect to start blogging again. ;)

2 comments:

sally said...

Welcome back! I just love the ‘shrooms and the envelope art :-)

Sally x

Julie S said...

Thanks so much, Sally!