-->

Sunday, April 17, 2022

SwapBot ATCs

 I've been trading ATCs still and here are a few that I've done recently...

Title: Naughty Boy
This guy was made for a 3-Layer swap.  Background: bubble wrap print Focal image: person wearing a dunce cap  Third layer: pun  I have lots of  bubble wrap prints in my stash and this was one I had rediscovered earlier in the day; it seemed perfect for pupils.  I was looking for a different image when I found this guy - perfect for this card!  The washi tape has been in my stash forever.  This may be the first time the apple one has been used.

Title: Yellow

This ATC was for a "Yellow Plus A Little Bit More" swap.  (The 'little bit more' is yellow ephemera included in the envelope.)  Dug out the modeling paste and old washi tape for this one.

Title: Little Bird
This ATC is for a tic-tac-toe swap; my row had 'complementary colors', 'ticket', 'bird'.  Dug into the stash to find the gel printed background and sheet music.  The ribbon on the bottom has been around for ages.

Title: Rainy Day

My partner for this swap is a pluviophile so I hope she likes this.  The swap theme is 'Black & White".  I struggled with this one!  The background started as strips of B&W washi tape but it was too busy.  I painted with black paint around the edge hoping that would help...no.  I stenciled raindrops with modeling paste and iridescent medium all over the background....no.  I painted the whole thing with black...better.  Lastly I added umbrella man with more raindrops stenciled on to him.  Done.

So that's what else I've been up to...😁

Cheers!



No comments: