-->

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Red ATCs

 Monochromatic projects are fun to create.  I like figuring out how to use the variety of papers and media to create a cohesive whole.  Over the last few months I've joined a series of swaps over on SwapBot that are color-oriented.  These ATCs are for the red swap.

"Leaky Hat"

I made this one first, but the further I went along the more dark pink it looked to me.  So I made the next one as an insurance ATC.  😁

"Lady in Red"

I've been 'scoping my stash' for the last 80+ days as part of The 100 Day Project and I like the way it's infiltrating my creative habit.  The stamped image and sentiments were the only things I made especially for these ATCs; everything else was scavenged from my stash and several bits were things that had been sitting there unused for a while.

Media:

  • Gel print scraps
  • Book page scraps
  • Washi tape
  • Distress Stain
  • Copic markers
  • Memento ink
  • Stampotique stamps (Mela, Crown Quote)
  • Used postage stamp (collected by my dad at some point in his younger years)
  • Signo UniBall gel pen
  • Wink of Stella pen
  • Zig Millenium pen
That's a wrap.  Thanks for peeking in!

No comments: