-->

Friday, February 25, 2022

Art Journal Page - Painting with Collage

 I was kind of annoyed with myself when I forgot to cancel my Skillshare subscription; initially thought it wasn't worth the money.  I have to say though that I have seen some great classes on there.  The latest one I completed was another one with Froyle Davies.  Her project was on a canvas but I opted to pull out an unused and forgotten (and quite nice I now realize - a large Dylusions one) art journal.  I ended up using a calendar image as the focal point and dug into the gel print stash to use some of my lovely green prints. 


I'm also still in using-the-supply-stash mode and pulled out some ancient embossing powder, Distress stain, an old background stamp and modeling paste.  Gotta use this stuff up!


Have a great day!

2 comments:

sally said...

Imagine…. We have both discovered that Dylusions journals are actually quite nice to use (instead of hoarding!)

Sally x

Julie S said...

LOL!! I am SO guilty of saving things for the perfect project. I love that I am not alone in hoarding. Thank you! 😘