-->

Friday, February 11, 2022

CAS Christmas Challenge: Winter Scene

 Wow, I'm on a roll...my second month in a row - ha ha!  Baby steps...

When I saw the challenge theme for February I knew immediately that I wanted to use these stamps - they're just cute and I hardly ever use them.  Need to justify storing them, right?  The bonus is that a while ago I had colored and cut out a whole bunch of these so it was really just a matter of putting everything together.  Love that.


If you want to build up your stash of Christmas cards before December create along with the CAS Christmas Challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun scene with your cute sledding penguin! and great sentiment to go with him! I've been trying to make duplicates of die cuts etc when I create a card - it is so much easier to have the pieces cut and colored for when you want them - great tip! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas this month! xx

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE card Julie, and glad to hear we made it easy on you by being able to use some images you already had colored up...gotta love that! And what's not to love about a sweet little penguin...sure made me smile!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!! Marcia (DT) :0)

Christine Alexander said...

Adorable, your penguin is so cut sledding down the hill ♥ Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Loll said...

This is an adorable Christmas scene Julie! Love that sweet penquin!! How great to have these coloured and ready to go in you stash. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!