-->

Friday, June 22, 2012

Oh, Baby!

We have a new baby in the family!  My husbands' cousin's son and his wife (what is that?  Second cousin??) just had a bouncing baby boy.


 It's hard to believe my three kiddos were once such tiny little bundles.  He is so dang cute.  :)

I made a couple of cards - one for the proud grandma and one for the new parents.

 

I love Grandma's card.  I have a thing for yellow, black and white together - just works for me. Especially with that bit of gingham ribbon.

 

This little onesie stamp is so cute too.  I stamped the background and then stamped it again on patterned paper and cut it out.  A few pop dots on the back lift it up off the base.

Only two days left until summer break starts for us - yay!

2 comments:

Handmade in Israel said...

Congratulations! Such a cute baby and such cute cards. I agree - yellow and black together is fab!

doodlebugmom said...

what a cutie! And I love the cards...I need to get back to card making.