-->

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween goodies and a mini Mini

My work space is a sea of kraft,  black, orange, purple and green I tell ya'.  I've been whipping up lots of little tags and things for Halloween festivities to put in my Etsy shop.  Here are a few I've added over the last week or so:










Taking a break from Halloween yesterday I whipped up this little gem of a library pocket mini album. 




I used to make these in a bigger size and they were really popular with my customers.  Unfortunately the local scrapbook store where I die-cut them went out of business a couple of years ago (SAD day!) and I just didn't have it in me to cut out all those little pockets with scissors.  I recently found a die that works nicely and these are so fun to make that more of these might be popping up in the near future.  Here are some more peeks and you can get more info here in the shop.





Maybe I should make one for Halloween!!

2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I love making Halloween crafts, something about the colors really appeal to me, or maybe it's the fun behind the holiday...or a combination! Cute little "all about me" album, I bet they are popular! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Alanna said...

Your all about me album is just too cute. I love it.