-->

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's been a while!

I realized this morning that it's been a while since I've posted.  Time for a confession.  AGAIN, the December Daily sits waiting for some love and attention; I have been jotting down notes each day though.  Ahhhh...good intentions.  My camera has died.  I love that camera and it's perfect for taking pics of my little creations.  I've resorted to my phone camera now and am not thrilled with the quality.  That's my excuse for slackin' on the DD.  ;)

Here are some ATCs I've completed in the mean time...

These were for an Abstract Faces swap.  I've never done abstract stuff - this was a stretch but I enjoyed it once I got started.




Little houses swap:
Glitter Swap:

Mixed Media Swap:


 Add a Snowman:
Altered Text - Purple:
Alcohol Ink (love the houses die - have to use that more often!):

And finally, Steampunk Christmas:

This afternoon, I solemnly swear, I will get some photos printed and get them into my December Daily album.  There!  I said it!

Cheers.  :)

No comments: