-->

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Binge ATC-ing

I'm not sure why exactly, but I went on an ATC swap sign-up binge about a month ago.  I think their small size gets my creativity kicked into gear.  Here are some more I've created for various swaps.

I pulled out my seahorse die again to create this ATC for a metallic themed swap.  The person I sent it to loves all things beachy and oceany so I think she'll like this.  The background is from an old nautical chart.  I scored a big pile of them on Freecycle a year or so ago.  I had (and still have!) big plans to bind a bunch of journals using them, but in the mean time I'm cutting them into smaller bits for things like ATCs.


This next batch is for the theme "March Bizarre Holidays".  The snowman makes me laugh.  I'm odd that way.  I participated in the February one too.  I'm hoping to keep it up throughout the year so I can display them all each month.


And this group is for a nautical theme.  I was so pleased with myself that I found these sailboat charms on clearance just when I needed them.  You can see more nautical charts in use on these.  Couldn't resist that!



Wishing you all a most wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Julie, these are great! Saw them on Facebook and just drooled! Mwah!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

I love all yout atc's! They are gorgeous!