-->

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Wicked Wednesday: Black & Orange ATC

I know, crazy huh?  Posting again!  This time I'm sharing an ATC I made for the Wicked Wednesday challenge this week - Black & Orange.  Perusing Pinterest I saw these awesome articulated paper dolls by Ten Two Studios.  I had to get them for this ATC.  Had to.


I started by covering cardstock with a bunch of grid tape (from 7Gypsies).  After that I painted over it with Distress paints.  I really like the subtle texture and pattern you can glimpse through the paint.
 

I overstamped the background with a spiderweb stamp and some bats.  My bat girl is layered with her head and hair raised off the background with dimensional foam tape.  I added some shine to her lips and eyes and some glitter to her hair.  (So far) the ATC is finished off with a stamped ruler border strip.


I keep thinking she might need one more thing, but am stymied at this point.  Thoughts, comments, suggestions?  Thanks!

2 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

Ooh I love this, really striking,

Lucy x

Nikki W said...

The combination of a great image and wonderful colors and coloring - really love this Julie. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)