-->

Friday, December 23, 2016

WordUp Weekend: Christmas Tag

The creative muse is a strange and wonderful thing.  The tag I made today for Stampotique's WordUp Weekend (where we ask people to share their makes using text stamps from Stampotique) totally and completely morphed from one idea to another.


The sentiment is 3 Greetings.  I also used several other Stampotique stamps in the background: Mash-Up, Kate's Doodles CubeTexture Cube #1Stringed Lights and finally, 3 In a Round.  Holy smokes, I was on a roll digging through my stamp stash.  :)

Here's the funny thing.  This is not what I envisioned AT ALL.  I was thinking of using Fleas Navidog (because I love it and it cracks me up) with sweet, little Phoebe Doo.  I was going to add a hat to Phoebe Doo so I guess that stayed the same at least.  I even completely switched gears at one point and thought of using Eric with the tag on an art journal page.  Look!  He's even colored and cut out - all ready to go.



Hmmm...strange thing, my muse.  Anyway, come join us and stamp your heart away using some of the fab Stampotique text stamps.  Share your creations on our FB page!

Ho ho ho and Merry Christmas!

No comments: