-->

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Magical Moments Card - Stampotique Word Up Weekend

Hello, friends!  I'm a smidge late blogging about Word Up Weekend this week - let's blame it on the US holiday on Monday.  :)  I decided to make a card with one of the sayings on the Bar Code Text 2 stamp.  I love the sayings on this - kinda fun and quirky.


I also love, love, love the image, Take Your Time.  Aren't they sweet?

I used watercolor paper for the background.  I stamped and embossed the main image.  Before brushing on the watercolors I covered the image with masking fluid - LOVE that stuff!  Next came the watercolors and, once dry, I sprinkled bits of concentrated color over the top. A little rip off the corner and stamping of 'magical moments' and, finito!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope your day is fabulous.

No comments: