-->

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Stampotique Word Up Weekend: Wildflower ATC

It's very quiet still in my abode as the kiddos are snoozing.  I love this time of morning.  Nobody is up yet and the birds are happily chirping away.  Hooray Spring!


For Word Up Weekend this week, I created a Wildflower ATC.  I've been reaching for Twisted Citron Distress ink a lot lately (must be that spring thing!) and did it again for the background on this (plus a smidge of Mowed Lawn).  The flower, Kassa's Bloom, is colored with Lindy's Raspberry Lemonade Flat Fabio spray.  "Wildflower" was snipped off the end of the Wildflower Verse stamp.

I have yet to master the photography trick of catching sparkles and blinginess, but the circles in the middle of the flower were embossed with Lindy's Dandelion Yellow Green embossing powder.  It gives the most beautiful shimmer.  Here's a closer look.  Humor me and pretend you can see it.  😉


Looks like it's going to be a good day to dig around in my garden.  Time to plant some flowers!



No comments: