-->

Friday, June 23, 2017

Little Friend ATC

I have been wanting the Medium and Little Bee stamps from Stampotique for so long.  I'm not sure what I was waiting for exactly but I finally bit the bullet and got them.  I had to have a little play with them right away, of course.  For me, ATCs are a perfect way to do that.


 I started with white cardstock which I sprayed with Distress Sprays - one as a base and the second through a stencil.  Next came some Distress inks through a different stencil.  I had scraps of grid paper left over from a project and I wiped some Distress Stain over that and ripped it into strips.  A dab of gold metallic paint through yet another stencil finished off the base.



Can you see the shimmer on my little friend's wings?  After I colored him with Copics I smooshed some Stickles onto the wings for a little badda bing, badda boom.  The wings are lifted off the base with adhesive foam tape.

To finish off the whole thing I wiped some more Distress Stain onto a white cardstock scrap and stamped the sentiment; then cut it up to make it fit onto the base.

I love how this turned out.  Nothing like some new rubber in the house to get the creative juices flowing!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today.  

1 comment:

Jannet said...

Lovely new stamps, I love the sentiment bee utiful : )