-->

Monday, November 20, 2017

Busy Little Elves...

This weekend the weather was yucky, my kiddos left to hit the slopes, and the hubs was at work.  All of these things merged delightfully to allow me some creative time in the zone.  And I DID have some fun!   Check these out.


 

I love how this turned out.  Card AND gift card holder all in one.  Fun.  It's HERE in my Etsy shop.

Here's another Hanukkah card I made for the shop:


I love the blues on this and the bits of sparkle.

And another card + gift card holder.  This one is more secular and can work for Christmas, Hanukkah, or just cuz.  I think I have a teal/aqua thing going on this year.  :) 



And, yep, you guessed it, ANOTHER card.  (This one isn't in the shop though.  The hubs fell in love and wants to send it to his mom.)  I was so pleased with the way this ended up.  I'll need to make some more.



I'm such a sucker for fun, interactive cards.  This scene kind of pops up at you when it's opened.  Love!

I'm so glad The Muse visited this weekend.  I hope she hangs out with me for a while.

Wishing you a wonderful Turkey Day with your family and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

your cards are amazing! especially that pop up card!!