-->

Monday, February 19, 2018

Best Day Ever Card

I'm thinking that since Mothers' Day is right around the corner I need a little something to send.  I made this card for a couple of challenges: Rubber Dance color challenge and CASual Fridays sketch challenge.


I stamped the flowers in black and then colored them with Copics.  After that I die cut the panels out and adhered them to the cardstock base with adhesive foam tape.


I added some Stickles to the middle of the blue flowers on the raised panels.  Can you see it in the picture?  (Me either...but it's there!).


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card Julie, great interpretation of the sketch. I can’t see the stickles but I believe you! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Rubber Dance said...

Stunning work! The panels on the background look amazing. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge! xx Susanne.

Lisa Mensing said...

Very creative take on the Casual Fridays Sketch. Thanks for playing along. DTM Lisa

ionabunny said...

So pretty. Love the raised panels. Such a fun detail. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz