-->

Sunday, March 25, 2018

I've been busy as a ... well, you know.

There have been a bunch of fun little projects on my desk over the last week or so that I haven't had a chance to share.  Since the title of my post is 'Busy as a ..."  let me start with this set of ATCs.  I made these for a "Save the Bees" swap on ATCsForAll.


My next little somethin', somethin' is a postcard made for a gelli print postcard swap.  I have a lot of gelli prints and it was great to go through them to find bits and pieces to make this card.  I cut the strips into 1/4" strips and then glued them onto a cardboard box base cut to 4"x6".  Next I used circle punches to cut more gelli prints and added those on top.


The following ATC was inspired by the art of Heather Brown.  I don't often do hand-drawn stuff, but went for it for this "Great Big Ocean - tropical" themed card.


Okay, last one.  These two ATCs are for a swap that required inspirational messages on both sides of the card as well as gelli printed bases.  I used quotes that moved from the front to the back of the card.



It's been a reasonably creative week, I'd say.  Now I'm off to bake some goodies and tackle that pile of laundry - not nearly as much fun.  ;) 

1 comment:

Anneke said...

Great projects, great ATC'S! Love what you did with your gelli prints, awesome!