-->

Sunday, September 23, 2018

You Put a Spell On Me Tag

I've got these lyrics stuck in my head now.  I noticed that the challenge over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog is "monsters".  Well, I love me some monsters!  I hadn't taken Cecil out for spin for a looonnnggg time so he is the creepy dude chosen for my tag today.


The background was made with Dylusions ink spray and Color Burst watercolor powder.  I stamped 'heads' over that.

Oh, I love it!  I'm getting in the mood for Halloween!  And now I can officially say, "Happy Fall!".

Thanks for stopping by today.  :) 

7 comments:

*Arwen* said...

I'm really in love with this! Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

xx Arwen

Tera Callihan said...

I LOVE this tag!!! Thanks for joining the Stampotique challenge! <3

Jools Robertson said...

Really Fabulous, well done
Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
Jools x

Nadine said...

Wow, great , love it.
Thank you joining our Challeneg at Stampotique.

Hugs Nadine

Sternenglanz said...

your Tag is so beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.


Sternenglanz x

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

wow! gorgeous :) thanks for joining our challenge at Stampotique. xoxo

Milo Lilja said...

So so beautiful!!