-->

Sunday, April 21, 2019

I'm Still Here!

Life tends to get pretty busy for the Steed family during this time of year and Sunday mornings are typically the only chance I have to sneak into my artsy space and get my hands dirty.

My interests tend to be pretty cyclic.  I go from a card-making fiend to ATCs (I think that's about to wrap up) and this morning I watching a bunch of mini album tutorials.  It's been a while for the mini album phase...hmmm...

Anyway here's what's been on my desk over the last couple of weeks...

I affectionately called this one "Warning".  There is text along the side of the scissors that says, "Warning: She still plays with scissors, (something) and glue.  May your scissors always be sharp.".  Seems appropriate... 😁



Create Art ATC for blue-themed swap.


I hosted a swap "Inspired by Keith Haring".  The person I sent this ATC to is a hiker and outdoor enthusiast.

ATC with the theme "feathers".  (I fixed the crooked 'good life' after taking the pic. LOL)

ATC for orange-themed swap.

So yep, I'm still here and creating just not entering many challenge - mostly finishing up swaps I've committed to.

To those of you who celebrate, Happy Easter!



1 comment:

Tera Callihan said...

These are awesome ATCs!