-->

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Elves In The Attic

I initially started this blog as a way to share the creations I make for my Etsy shop.  It went a little sideways soon after that as I got wrapped up in creating for creating's sake and dove into artist trading cards (so cool...traded with people all over the world), mixed media, participating in crafty challenges and became a member of a stamping company design team.  Since it's been a while, I thought that I'd share some of the goodies I've added to my Etsy shop, ElvesInTheAttic.

This is a fall-inspired card that can be used in so many ways...Happy Thanksgiving, just because, thank you, miss you, thinking of you...

Click HERE to see more

I LOVE interactive cards.  What a fun way to send a greeting!  Here is a Birthday card perfect for somebody with a winter birthday or who likes to hit the slopes.
You can find this one HERE

And then this one just makes me laugh.  You have a friend that this is perfect for, right?
Click HERE to see more pics

Now, don't cringe.  I know Halloween isn't even here yet, but there are some Christmas and Hanukkah items in the shop.  Find them (and lots more!) in the Autumn/Winter Holidays section.  Shop early and avoid the rush!  😁





Thanks for stopping by.  Did you get all the way to the end?  I'm impressed!  As a Thank You from the elves and I use code IheartEITA to get 10% off your total purchase.  (Offer valid 10/13/19-11/15/19 - because my sister's birthday is on the 15th.  😉)


No comments: