-->

Monday, December 14, 2020

Using My Gel Print Scraps

 I'm sure I've confessed here before that I'm a wee bit of a hoarder when it comes to paper scraps.  It's ridiculous really, but, in my defense, I really do dig into the stash and use them...EXCEPT for my gel prints.  They're just so pretty!  Reality is setting in though and I'm resigning myself to using up the little gems.  Today I've been working on Christmas cards...


This doesn't even scratch the surface of my stash but it's a start.

Ho ho ho!


2 comments:

Redanne said...

Julie, your cards are beautiful and such a great way to use up Gel prints!

Just wanted to thank you for your visits to my blog and to say I wish you a happy holiday season and all the very best for 2021! Anne xxx

Anneke said...

A great way to use up your gel prints. Lovely cards!