-->

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Postage Stamp ATCs

 People are so creative with the ways they incorporate used postage stamp into their art.  In the past I've joined a few ATC swaps with this theme.  Earlier this month I jumped in and hosted one over in the Artist Trading Card Community Group on FB.  I made two.


I try to keep my eyes peeled for interesting stamps on incoming mail.  I think this stamp was from the UK.  Cool stamps are a bonus of trading internationally!  Media used on this included: acrylic paint, metallic paint pen, gel pen, archival ink, dye ink, alcohol markers, and Distress ink.


I had a lot of poinsettia stamps that have been in my stash for a long time.  I think I had a hard time getting away from doing something Christmas-y with them.  Love how this one turned out.

It's going to be cool seeing what the other swappers come up with.  Cheers and happy arting!


1 comment:

sally said...

Great the way you have used postage stamps! And yes the snail one is a UK stamp.

Sally xx