-->

Thursday, March 18, 2021

More ATCs

 I thought I was done with ATCs for a while, but then I found THIS GROUP on Facebook and off I went again on an ATC-making binge.

These two are totally different from each other and probably have no place in the same blog post other than I finished them this morning.


I made the "Sylvester the Seahorse" for somebody who helped me out with a swap I was hosting.  I am sending it to her as a 'thank you'.

I wish I could master the trick of capturing subtle glittery bits with my camera.  The background is colored with Magicals which have a really subtle glimmer to them.  There's some Wink of Stella on Sylvester's head and the circle-y seawood was colored with shimmery watercolors.


This one was created for a swap that required starting with a masterboard.  We cut two pieces from the masterboard and send one to the recipient as well as an ATC made with it.  The group has a Halloween bent to it so I went with Halloweenish colors for the masterboard and a creepy theme for the ATC.  Again, the background has some Magicals to give the orange part some mystery and shimmer.  The bats are covered with VivaGold to make them look kind of metallic.

Am I nearing the end of my current ATC phase?  I'm not sure; there are a few other projects I'd like to work on.  We'll see...




No comments: