-->

Friday, March 26, 2021

Top 10 ATCs

 It's interesting to me that some of my favorite ATCs have not been the most popular.  Of course everyone has their own taste and that's a beautiful thing.  Someone recently asked me to make an ATC similar to one I created a long time ago.  When I pulled up the photo I remembered it...it is one of my all-time favorites.  Then I thought to myself, "Hmmm...how many other ATCs that I've done have I kind of forgotten about?  If I had to choose my Top 10..." 

Just for fun I've decided to dig back into the archives, or somtimes not so far back, to see which ones really jump out at me.  The sad thing is that I know that there are quite a few that I never got around to photographing before I popped them in the mail.  Damn.

Okay, here goes...in no particular order just a general Top 10.  

This started out as a baby wipe that I had used to wipe up paint.

Makes me laugh...the Queen zip-lining...love that!

What is it about house-shaped ATCs?  I have quite a collection of them - love them.

Definitely an all-time favorite...I don't know why...the simplicity of black & white?

Interactive...love that and the dimension.

I remember not really wanting to trade this one.

Another Top 5-er.

Makes me grin.

Another one that's good for a chuckle.

So much yummy texture and layers...

Christmas humor - love that!

This one is a little haunting, but I love it.

Hooray for interactive cards!

A recent one that I really forced myself to send off in the mail.  So pleased with how this turned out.

Another Top 5-er!  I love how she's colored.  Wish I remembered how I did that!

Ha ha!  Gotta love a cranky old broad.

Colors, texture, folded bits...yes.

I've done quite a few Washington state, PNW ones, but this one is my fave.

Creepy and wonderful

More creepy and wonderful.

This guy cracks me up.  This one won a contest.

I don't know what it is...the colors?

This was one of my very first ATCs.  I love all the little bits and baubles on this.  Topo 5-er.

Ha ha!   A newer one that was a little sad to part with.  Love some snark!

Okay...I lied.  It is Top 20, but sometimes you've just got to go with it. 

What do you think?  Do any of these really speak to you?  Are you scratching your head thinking, "Well, yeah.  It's okay-y-y-y...".  It's all good. 


Cheers!

1 comment:

sally said...

I actually remember some of these! Great selection and I can understand how you would struggle to part with some of them’

Sally xx