-->

Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's Elmo's World!

I am so excited!  My Mario paper bag puppet cards are my best sellers and I've been wanting to make some Sesame Street cards for a while now.  I LOVED Sesame Street when I was little.  I had a Sesame Street record that I played over and over again belting out the songs along with Grover, Elmo, Kermit and Oscar (Bob & Gloria, too).  Don't laugh, but I can still sing all the words to "It's Not Easy Being Green", "I Love Trash" and "Who Are the People In Your Neighborhood".  Not only can I, but I do.  :) 

So happily humming the Elmo's World theme song I sat down at my workspace today and these Elmo Paper Bag Puppet Invitations are what I came up with:



How cute is he?  And happy?  You betcha!  These little guys are made to order using a card base that is 65# cover weight (sturdy) and made from 100% recycled paper which is also recycleable.  Win-win for everyone.  So head over to Elves In The Attic and check them out. 

Thanks for stopping by!

UPDATE:  Just added Cookie Monster to the shop too!

4 comments:

Handmade in Israel said...

These are fabulous!!! They are going to be so well received.

Cricket Art Works said...

Cookie Monster is my favorite for sure ..they are adorable!

Shannon Fox said...

Oh my flip! Those are the cutest little things. Maybe I should start packing a lunch? Oh yeah... I work from home ;)

maria f. said...

Super cute idea and nice execution. I too can sing some Muppet tunes. Just shared The Rainbow Song with DD the other day. And she's into making cookie monster muffins lately. Maybe you could add those to your invitations for an instant party package!