-->

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Life in the Steed Lane

Never a dull moment in Steed-topia. I like to think that we're not those parents who over-schedule their kids however things have been crazy this week for us with rehearsals baseball and hockey practices, days off school...  For instance, my youngest, a mere 10-year-old lad, has a hockey game this morning, followed immediately by baseball practice, time to grab lunch, another hockey game which will make him late for his play rehearsal.  Yowza.  I don't know about you, but I call that a jam-packed day for a little dude.  Chin up, Coopinator.  You can do it!


Ha-ha!  This kiddo makes me laugh.  If you happen to live in the Seattle area and need something to do next week stop by Mountlake Terrace High School to see an enchanting production of Cinderella.  Be sure to notice the star power of a certain Village Kid-Footman-Ballroom Dancer-Royal Majesty-Pillow Carrier.  Check this out for more info.

No comments: