-->

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Seahorse Tag - Tag Tuesday

I recently joined the Tag Tuesday group.  The theme this week is Fish.


I started with a white scrap of cardstock and then sprayed with Dylusions ink sprays.  I added some texture by pressing water-misted bubble wrap against the background to remove some of the color and then followed that by stamping the main image.  Then I got out the handy dandy waterbrush and started removing and adding color (water to remove and Dylusions inks to add it back in).  Black sharpie and white Signo Uniball pens as well as a little charcoal pencil added some more interest.  To finish this guy off I stamped some water droplets (Designs by Ryn - love these!) and a beaded hanger.

Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

eSeN said...

Hi! I saw your link on Ronda Palazzari's site. I love the colours you used, and those water droplets are fabulous!

Denise said...

Love Your "Fish" Seahorse tag.Full of pretty colors and so whimsical :)

Denise said...

.....The drops make it perfect.

Ryn Tanaka said...

Oooooo this is so pretty! You really made the Water Droplets pop! I love the border and beaded loop. Great detail! It's been a pleasure to see your art using my stamps. I'm so happy to hear and see that you've been enjoying them! Thanks again for sharing. You are always welcome to post :)

Karin said...

Gorgeous card, the colors are beautiful and the waterdrops look so real!
Groetjes Karin

Diane said...

Wow, such talent love the design, colors and waterdrops.

Regards diane

Judy said...

Absolute perfection. You are really inspiring me to get out my stamps, thanks so much, Judyx

Silvia said...

This tag is amazing. I love the water droplets. But even more I felt in love with this sweet seahorse! Can you tell me where I can get this stamp?
Hugs Silvia