-->

Monday, February 18, 2019

Freaky Eyeball ATC

Several years ago I went through a bit of a steampunk phase in my artsy endeavors.  I saw a steampunk themed swap over on SwapBot and thought I'd give it a try again. 


I initially had every intention of using the really cool stampunk bee stamp I have...somewhere...but couldn't find it.  At a loss I sat there contemplating my need to work in chaos when I noticed the cool flying timepiece stamp that has been collecting dust on my shelf.  I was going to use it 'as is', but then The Muse bonked me on the head and decided to turn it into a steampunkish eyeball.


I'm not sure this fits the theme well enough...maybe more bionic?  I may keep digging around in my creative space for that bee stamp after all, but in the mean time I'm pleased with the way to freaky eyeball turned out.

Happy day off (if you have one today)!

No comments: