-->

Sunday, March 3, 2019

In Absentia, but not really...

It seems that I tend to post mostly about challenges that I'm entering.  Since I've been creating, but mostly for swaps not challenges, I haven't been posting much.  Here's a peak at what I've been up to...

For a 'labels' swap.  I went for a milk crate look and used these vintage embellishments that have been in my stash forEVER.

Mail art for a 'decorate your envelope' swap.  It was required to cover the WHOLE envelope.  Love Salvador spray painting...  :) 

Phyllis!  ATC using fiber.  She's got embroidery floss for hair.

Steampunk ATC.  Love this waspy critter.

ATC using the white glue crackle paint technique.

Mystery item ATC.  I had to use items sent to me (book page, bird image, bubbles washi tape) on my ATC.

ATC Halloween Movie Series: Nightmare on Elm Street.  This is a series I'm hosting over on Swapbot.  Sadly, there aren't a lot of  Halloween movie fan ATC creators.  There's not much participation.


That's what I've been up to.  What have YOU been working on??

1 comment:

Tera Callihan said...

These are all great oh, but I died laughing when I read the bubbles one! I'm pretty sure I need to find that stamp in order it. Looks like you have been very busy!