-->

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Inspired by a Book, Movie or Song...

I have a very sweet, dear friend who I don't see nearly often enough...even though we live less than a mile apart!  Crazy.  I knew when I saw the Lawn Fawnatics challenge that I wanted to make a card for her.  Since we grew up in the same era I know she'd know the song this was inspired by, too. 


Can you guess which song it is?  Think back to the early 90's while you look at the following image...


Every time I see these super cute stamps from Lawn Fawn this song goes through my head.  "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-Lot!  Don't get me wrong, Margaret does not have a big butt and I doubt this song will play through her head when she sees this card, but I'm sure it WILL make her smile and my work here will be done.

Check out the LawnFawnattics challenge HERE.

5 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

1st let me just say this is a super cute card! Second I have to say I died laughing when I read which song You were referring to LOL. We must also have grown up in the same era. Somehow I was talked into dancing on stage to that song and high school with several other girls in my class for a weird talent show. Several of the girls or the giant blow up sumo wrestler costumes to dance it was hilarious but you wouldn't catch me doing that nowadays

Joyce Heinen said...

What a fun take on our new challenge. I really love how you created this window. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

Samantha Mann said...

"Baby Got Back" - ha ha ha h aha!!!! this is sooooo cute!!!! the polar bear with the little heart!!! ha!! i can't stop laughing, and LOVE your inspiration! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Gab said...

Really sweet card!!

Cindy Major said...

hahaha, baby got back! I can totally see it. Nicely done!