-->

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

A Colorful Mini Journal

Like most people around the world these days I've got a lot of unexpected time on my hands.  I'm not sure how I wound up there, but somehow I got to Dina Wakley's Facebook Live video showing her making a mini journal using her new gloss sprays.   I like mini journals.  I was absolutely inspired to get to work making my own.


Dina used scribble sticks and her gloss sprays on her pages.  Her binding was made using adhesive canvas strips.  I don't have those so I used Dylusions Ink Sprays, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, Mr. Huey's Color Sprays, and Lindy's spray mists with various stencils.  I also used my Neocolor II watercolor crayons and my binding is black duct tape.  My hands were a mess...it was awesome.

I'm now trying to take a little time each day to do something on a page.  There are only 8 pages (16 sides) so this may actually be a little journal that will be completely arted up in no time at all.  Woo hoo!




Another bonus?  I'm digging around in my stash and using things I've just been hoarding. 

The video can be watched on YouTube.  Check it out!

No comments: