-->

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Mini Journal Page

My little 3" x 4.5" mini journal has been really fun to play around in.  I think I can attribute that to my love of ATCs - just something about a small canvas works for me.  :)

I arted on a couple of the pages today.


I found these red flowers stamped on a scrap piece of paper on my desk.  The background page wasn't really working for me.  I just kept adding layers of paint and stenciling until I was happy with it.


Kate Crane showed a video of her drawing a dreamcatcher.  I'm not much of a hand-drawer...stamps are my friend.  I went ahead and sketched a little dreamcatcher over one of the backgrounds anyway and filled it in using acrylic paints.  I discovered quite a few paint pens that I'd forgotten I had.  Sweet!

Happy arting everyone.  I hope you're all staying healthy and sane.

No comments: