-->

Sunday, February 28, 2021

The Evergreen State ATCs

 A long time ago I ran across an ATC swap for USA states.  The idea was that you made 3 ATCs representing your state and then you'd get 3 different states back.  That started a whole thing for me of collecting State ATCs.  I'm still quite a ways off from having them all, but recently offered to swap state ATCs in my FB ATC group.  Here are my Washington ones; I made 8 of these bad boys!



I started by making a masterboard using blue watercolors on mixed media paper.  It looks a little rain-splattered if you use your imagination.  Other state thingies are:
  • State seal
  • Space Needle
  • The Emerald City (Seattle)
  • Famous Washingtonian: Bill Gates
  • State Bird: American Goldfinch (perched atop Bill's head)
  • Mt. Rainier
I've made a few of these in the past; here are some of my old ones...


It's such a beautiful state - even in spite of all the rain.  It's hard to beat the view on a beautiful, sunny day.

Cheers!


No comments: