-->

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Super Mom

All of the mothers I know where many hats - CEO, treasurer, doctor, taxi driver, cheerleader, psychologist, policeman, mediator, chef and maid are just a few that come to mind right away.  My mom was a Super Mom for sure.  This will be my first Mothers' Day without her and it makes me sad that I don't have to send her a card this year.  She loved to receive my handmade cards.  This one's for you, Mom!


I'm entering this in the SDC 'Motherly Love' challenge this week.  Happy Mothers Day to all of you amazing moms out there.  :)

10 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Very Cool !
Corrie x

Kathi said...

This is fun and fabulous!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

Sam & Poppy said...

I really love this Julie!
Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

Claudine said...

This is so darn cute, fabulous creation!! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampotique's challenge.

Unknown said...

suer mom, love the background with this stamp...realy great! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampotique

Gez Butterworth said...

FANTASTIC!

Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

Ginger said...

This is such great use of Hazel. I saw it on Facebook and loved it.
Thank you for joining in with the Stampotique challenge.
Carol X

Kristen said...

I Love it and it's perfect for this week. Thank you for playing with us in this weeks Stampotique Designers challenge!

*Arwen* said...

That's awesome!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week :)

xx Arwen

Jackie said...

Such a fun card
Thanks for joining us at the SDC blog
Jackie