-->

Sunday, December 9, 2018

12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Touch - Day 1

I love the 12 Tags of Christmas over on the Ellen Hutson blog.  Each day features the handiwork of two designers based around a theme, technique or product.  The first day is alcohol inks.  I don't really need a lot of tags so I'll be making ATCs instead.

I loved the look of Carolyn's pink alcohol ink on her tag.  I also borrowed her idea to use Copic reinkers - brilliant!


As luck would have it the theme for the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog for December is snowy Christmas so my little snow friend fits right in there, too.  Woot woot!

To join in the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Touch 2018, click HERE.



5 comments:

Sternenglanz said...

Hi Julie,

your ATC is so beautiful!
I Love it!
Thanks for play with us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Sternenglanz x

Tera Callihan said...

This is beautiful and perfect for a feminine feel. :) it is also definitely perfect for the stampotique challenge!

Jools Robertson said...

Beautiful, love the background snowy effect
Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge
Jools x

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Awesome :) Thanks for joining Stampotique's Challenge xx

Nadine said...

Hi,
fantasic, love it.
Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge.
Hugs Nadine