-->

Saturday, December 15, 2018

12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Touch - Day 11

Neutrals!  Neutrals are so soft and comforting to me.  The theme for Day 11 is to use neutrals on a tag.  Definitely not my go-to, but I love the look.  Here goes...


This bear (I think of him as Julie's Bear - not me, Julie, but Julie Ebersole) is a fave of mine.  I love that you can put so many different things in his arms to make a perfect card or tag for Christmas, birthdays, Valentines Day, Easter, 4th of July, Mothers' Day, ... you get the idea.  He's one cool dude.

To make him a little more festive, I added some clear Wink of Stella to his schnoz, the gift and his hat.  The woodgrain background was inspired by Miriam's fa-la-la embossed background.

Thanks for visiting.  Happy Winter!

No comments: