-->

Saturday, December 15, 2018

12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Touch - Day 12

Whoa!  I did it...I actually made 12 tags.  I am SO excited about this last tag.  The stamp set I used is a new one from My Favorite Things.  The second I saw it I knew I was a goner.  Two of my kids are avid snowboarders (the other is a skier).



It's so funny how my projects tend to morph into something completely unplanned.  I was really taken with the colors on Lisa's tag and was planning on creating a shaker box like she did.  I got so busy stamping and coloring and diecutting that the shaker box never materialized.  Clear droplets from MFT saved the day (at least as far as the challenge is concerned - haha).  My snowy scene is also helped by clear Wink of Stella on the goggles, snow spray, rooftop and trees.  I wish I could capture the subtle shimmer in a photo.

I know exactly which gift this tag is going to adorn.  Hope my daughter likes it.  :D

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Thanks for coming along with me on the 12 Tags of 2018 journey.


2 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

I just looked through all of these so awesome! I especially love the elf!!!!

Jeannean said...

Love the colors in this tag!