-->

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Clean & Simple Stampotique Style

The Muse requested, no, insisted, that I play with my fave Stampotique bee stamps today.  I made this card for the CAS challenge over on the SDC.


I am telling you I just don't get it.  For years, literally YEARS, I was ogling these bee stamps and I never bought them.  I think I was unsure if I really "needed" them or was going to really "use" them.  Yet, whenever I saw someone's creative project with them I would ooo and ahh and wish that I had them in my hot little hands.  I finally caved and bought them and the clouds parted and angels sang.  Yes!  I did need them!

Does this happen to you?  Do it!


6 comments:

Sternenglanz said...

So beautiful! I Love it. Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Manuela x

Tera Callihan said...

This is absolutely beautiful ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

*Arwen* said...

This is amazing Julie <3 Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

xx Arwen

Jools Robertson said...

Exquisite
Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge
Jools x

Nadine said...

Hi

wow, love it.
Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge :)

Hugs Nadine

Gems Inky antics said...

Beautiful Julie. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge ❤️❤️❤️