-->

Sunday, January 6, 2019

She is a Dreamer of Dreams ATC

Good morning!  So far 2019 has been a decently creative year.  I've been getting back into trading ATCs and making cards.  On my desk is a stack of papers ready to be turned into a Valentines Day mini album.  Now, it's been a REALLY long time since I've made a mini album; hopefully The Muse cooperates. 

But that's for another day.  Today my share is an ATC for a paper doll themed swap.  I love these Tim Holtz paper dolls. There's great variety in the pack.  Here she is...my little dreamer.


I started with gesso'd Bristol paper and then added some embossing paste through a stencil.  After that came some painting with glimmer mist, some splatters, digging into the stash of ancient patterned papers and a smidge of Distress ink...

I tried to capture some of the glimmery bits in the picture below.  I used both Winter Copper and Olive Vine - nice vintage-y colors.


Now it's sitting on my desk waiting to be shipped off.  What's on your desk today?

No comments: