-->

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Lunar Contemplation ATC

On January 20-21st in the wee hours there will be a lunar eclipse.  I don't know if celestial happenings feel as mysterious to everyone else as they do to me, but I think they touch something very primal hearkening back to the early days of human existence.  They're pretty magical.

In celebration of the lunar eclipse I joined an ATC swap celebrating the moon.  I knew I wanted to reach for some of my fave VLVS stamps to create this.


I kept trying to add more things to this ATC, but every time I did it detracted from the beautiful silvery glow of the moon (thank you , Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist).


There's also a bit of shimmer on the sentiment.

Are you going to try to catch the lunar eclipse?    It's a super blood wolf moon which means three things are happening at once: 1) the first full moon in January, 2) a full moon occurring when the distance between Earth and the Moon is as short as possible and c) a lunar eclipse.  Wow!

1 comment:

Tera Callihan said...

Great ATC!! I love this moon stamp!♡