-->

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Are You Prepared...?

...for the Minion Apocalypse??

What?!  Minions are those cute little yellow Twinkie-like guys from the Despicable Me movies.  My daughter is obsessed with the little fellas so whenever I notice an ATC swap with a minion theme I join it.  A  swap partner asked me for a hand-drawn zombie minion - not passing up that opportunity!  


The background is one I had laying around for a while.  I just added the drops (blood drops?  Ewww...) and a little washi tape to ground my critter.


This poor little guy is sporting some oozy, nasty sores, a missing hand (so I guess he's not really sporting that at all!) and has cracked his glasses.  He also desperately needs a visit with the dentist.

As luck would have it, this also fits with the Wicked Wednesday challenge this week: Cartoons/Comics.

Hope I haven't grossed you out too much today.  Cheers!

2 comments:

Denice said...

What a fantastic zombie minion...of course, when it's hand drawn that adds to the charm! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh - this is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday. :)