-->

Friday, December 19, 2014

IG Friends Traveling Journal - Debbie

I took a step away from Christmas-y craftiness this morning and finished up some journal pages that have been beckoning to me for several days.  I love getting these in the mail - it is so inspiring to see each person's unique style and how she transforms a blank page into a gorgeous piece of art.  These books are truly a treasure when they return home.

Here's my addition to Debbie's journal.





Lots of yummy lumpy texture on these pages.  I tried to capture the shimmer on the pages in the pictures too.  I used Perfect Pearls mint spray mist and it's really pretty in real life.

Off to go plant gardens and decorate souls...

3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Wow, this is pretty gorgeous Julie ! I love the flower you created and all the texture !
Corrie x

massofhair said...

Well you have helped to decorate this soul as i always get inspiration from visiting your blog Julie! Such gorgeous textures and colours but i really adore the huge flower and the words :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Amazing work, Julie! I love the composition of the flower alone, but have to admit that the "sentiment" is quite inspiring, too! Supreme journal spread, my friend!