-->

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Hello Honey Card

It's a card-making extravaganza!  For the longest time - years really - I set my card-making aside to work on other things like art journaling and ATCs. I have my design team stint last year to thank for getting back into card-making and I'm having FUN!

Paper Smooches has an great, free-for-all 'Anything Goes' challenge on their blog this month.  I love their cute, whimsical stamps and dies.  I've been on a bit of bee buying spree lately and whipped out some cuteness to make this shaker card.


After I stamped and die cut the little bee I colored her up with Copics and added some Wink of Stella to her wings.  In addition to my cute little bee, inside the shaker box are yellow and warm gold seqiuns as well as some pale yellow, shiny stars - lots of sparkly, happy goodness.


I think shaker cards are really fun.  Since all of my honeys live with me I'm not sure who will get this, but I'm sure I'll find someone. ha ha!

Thanks for coming by today!



No comments: