-->

Monday, November 25, 2019

25 Tags of Christmas: Day 22

Today the sponsor of the 25 Tags of Christmas challenge is Birch Press Design.  The designers used some beautifully intricate dies to create their tags.  I realized that I don't really have much in the way of intricate dies so I had to dig through my stash to get something close. 

Day 22: inspired by Joyce
Apologies to Joyce.  Her tag is gorgeous.  I mimicked the colors she used.  Hmmm...this is not my favorite of the tags I've made.  There's always tomorrow.  😑

Create on, my friends!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

No apologies needed!! This tag is gorgeous, and I love the colors (LOL). Really tickled that I was your inspiration, and I think it is a wonderful tag. You chose some really fun die cuts for it. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

So pretty - and very inventive!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!